Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Two Birthdays for the Price of One


I just love cakes that tell a story!  Once upon a time there were two babies born on the exact same day in same year in the same town.  They went to the same school and were even in the same first grade class.  In fact, they shared a birthday party in their class that year.  Fast forward sixty-five years... these two are still celebrating their birthday together.  Only these days they are partying with their two children and four grandchildren!


Here they are at their first grade party.


Here's the cake I made for their 65th birthday party!


Happy birthday, Eva and Fenton!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome cake Marj!!! I love how you incorporated both into the cake. Very clever!!
    Take good care :)
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I love hearing from readers! If you have an inquiry about placing an order, please email me at mpjenkins5 at gmail.com. Happy caking!

Marj