Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Mountaintop Graduation


A few weeks ago, my friend, Stephanie, walked across the stage at Appalachian State University in beautiful Boone, NC to receive her diploma.  I sent this cake to the mountains to help Stephanie and her family celebrate the occasion.  Four years of hard work deserves recognition and a big slice of chocolate cake with oreo filling and chocolate oreo buttercream icing, don't you think?


Stephanie's name on the side of the mountain reminds me of the Hollywood sign in Los Angeles! 

Can you guess what Stephanie majored in? Here's a hint:


Congratulations, Stephanie!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, I guess she major in...psychology!! LOL :D Awesome cake Marj, I love it and I'm sure she loved it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I love hearing from readers! Happy caking!

Marj